Import Sales from osCommerce into your Xero Accountancy Software.
In essence: The integration imports your osCommerce Sales as Accounts Receivable Invoices in Xero
Here are just a few of the benefits & features of our Xero integration with osCommerce:
- Automatically import orders and customer information into Xero in real-time.
- Automatically apply payments to the invoices created. Click here to read more.
- Inventory Support - Automatically match items ordered with items in your Xero inventory. Great for reporting! If the item doesn't yet exist, it will be created for you automatically. Click here to read more.
- Automatically create credit notes in Xero for orders that are returned (with different handling for different types of returns if required)
- Multiple currency support
- Set Xero Tracking Category
- Full support for GST, VAT and Sales Tax - including US State taxes.
- Full support for discount vouchers and coupons.
- Extensive yet easy configuration (with contextual help) - for example: option to select the Xero account depending on the type of invoice line (revenue, shipping, discounts); option to prevent automatic invoices and/or payments for certain payment methods; for every payment method: option to choose the Xero bank account with which to register payments and optionally specify different accounts for different currencies, option to apply a clearing delay to payments; etc.
- Invoices are intelligently matched to existing customer records or new customer records are created on the fly.
- Reconcile payments from Xero's PayPal Importer and Bank Feeds with your invoices.
- FREE Full support and automatic upgrades.
You can start a FREE 30 day trial by signing up to Carry The One and following the installation instructions within your account:
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How to connect
Connecting osCommerce with Xero is easy using CarryTheOne's integration service:
- Sign up for CarryTheOne's integration service
- Proceed to create your CarryTheOne Control Panel account
- From your Control Panel account, click 'add a new integration'
- Select osCommerce as the export app and follow the instructions for linking your store to CarryTheOne (this simply involves uploading just one file to your installation)
- Upon returning to your CarryTheOne Control Panel, select Xero as your import app
- You will then be taken to Xero to authorise the integration
- Once authorised, you will be taken to CarryTheOne's Configuration Panel where you can configure your integration (contextual help is provided)
...but don't worry, you don't have to remember all of that, support is provided every step of the way.