Import Sales from OpenCart into your Xero Accountancy Software.
In essence: The integration imports your OpenCart Sales into Xero as Accounts Receivable Invoices
By integrating you will...
- Save Hours of tedious data entry every month and focus your efforts on more productive exercises instead.
- Save Money: a custom integration can cost thousands in deployment and support. Our low monthly fee provides advanced functionality with FREE set-up, FREE upgrades and FREE support.
- Gain a Competitive Edge with real-time fiscal data in your accounting application.
Some features of our Xero integration with OpenCart
- Automatically import orders and customer information into Xero in real-time.
- Easy Set Up - just upload one file to your OpenCart installation.
- Automatically applies payments to the invoices created (optional and configurable)
- Inventory Support - Automatically match items ordered with items in your Xero inventory (Great for reporting!). If the item doesn't yet exist, it will be created for you automatically.
- Automatically generates credit notes for orders that are returned (configure up to three scenarios)
- Worldwide tax support including Sales Tax, US State Tax, VAT, GST, PST and HST
- Multiple currency support
- Set Xero Tracking Category
- Support for both retail and wholesale store configurations
- Full Support for OpenCart discounts, coupons and gift certificates
- Invoices are intelligently matched to existing customer records, otherwise new customer records are created on-the-fly.
- Extensive yet easy configuration (with contextual help), e.g. option to prevent automatic invoices and/or payments for certain payment methods; for every payment method: option to choose the Xero bank account with which to register payments and optionally specify different accounts for different currencies, option to apply a clearing delay to payments; etc.
- FREE Full support and automatic upgrades.
You can start a FREE 30 day trial by signing up to Carry The One and following the installation instructions within your account:
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How to connect
Connecting OpenCart with Xero is easy using CarryTheOne's integration service:
- Sign up for CarryTheOne's integration service
- Proceed to create your CarryTheOne Control Panel account
- From your Control Panel account, click 'add a new integration'
- Select OpenCart as the export app
- Select Xero as your import app
- You will then be taken to Xero to authorise the integration
- Once authorised, you will be taken to CarryTheOne's Configuration Panel where you will be given step-by-step instructions to connect OpenCart
- Configure your integration (contextual help is provided)
...but don't worry, you don't have to remember all of that, support is provided every step of the way.